This listing is for a 1 gallon bottle of primer by Umaco.
Water based, exterior-grade bonding agent designed to be applied over properly prepared substrates prior to stone&brick installation. It’s an optional product increasing adhesion strength. Applied over masonry, concrete, brick, block, stone, plaster, drywall, wonderboard, pre-cast concrete, wood, tile, EPS board and other structurally sound interior surfaces.
– Heavy bodied, won’t sag or run.
– Re-emulsifiable: Veneers may be applied over up to seven days later.
– Non-flammable and VOC compliant.
– May be applied over “green” concrete.
– Meets ASTM C-1059
Block or Brick………….150-250 sqft / gallon
Concrete……………….250-350 sqft / gallon
Plaster………………….300-400 sqft / gallon
Coverages above are approximate. Actual coverage will vary depending on the porosity and texture of the substrate.
When it comes to how fast we pick your orders, we’re in competition with no one but ourselves:
Brick and stone varieties are shipped out of Lowell, MA warehouse. Most orders placed in the morning get shipped the same day. Orders that arrive around noon hours or later, depart the following day (weekends and holidays excluded).
Easily check the shipping charges:
Shipping cost varies by total weight and the delivery zip code. Once you add the materials into your cart and go to checkout page, you’ll enter delivery address and it’ll calculate the shipping cost based on weight of materials in cart and the delivery zip code. You can add/deduct materials from your cart and see how it affects the shipping cost. Please note that we do not receive your information while you do that. We have a single page checkout process, where we receive your info only after you’ve made the payment and order has been processed.
Returns & refunds:
We accept returns on undamaged merchandise for up to 30 days from the date materials are received. Value of goods are 100% refunded, however, shipping charges are not refunded. In addition, return shipment is also payable by the customer. Heavy nature of our materials are limiting us. But, we are creative with finding ways in minimizing the need for returns. If you’d like help with calculating the exact quantity you’ll need, just contact us. We’ll be happy to help. Similarly, if you have any doubts about the tones or would like to see the product closely first, you can order samples (found under the ‘samples’ category) to see it in person. We’ll send you a coupon in the amount of your samples purchase, so you can deduct it from your actual purchase. Having said these, if you end up deciding to return materials for any reason, we will gladly take them back.
Damage or loss during transit:
Don’t have any worries about damage or loss during transit. We take responsibility for these events until materials reach you. It’s a simple process to get replacement for what’s been damaged/lost:
- If shipment was delivered by parcel (Fedex, Ups, Dhl, etc.) please take photos and let us know the extent of damage (Photos are important because we need them to open our own claim with the carriers). We’ll either ship you replacement materials or refund you for whatever has been damaged, in a quick manner and without any hardship.
- If shipment is being delivered by freight, driver will ask you to sign a delivery document (called POD). Please indicate the damage or loss in that document, and take photos of both the damage and the document, then let the driver leave. Simply email us those photos and let us know the extent of damage, and we’ll ship you replacement materials. How important is it that you indicate the damage/loss on POD? Very important. We need it to open our own claim with the truckers, because without it, they’ll decline us right away.
What happens if material appears to be free of damage from the outside but you run into some broken pieces after opening the boxes? Don’t worry. This is called “concealed damage” and we cover that as well!
Any questions in mind? We’re always happy to help. Our world revolves around our customers.