We had a creative idea; we took marble, sliced it in half-inch thickness and made it into a brick veneer. Results came out impeccable. This product is suitable for both exteriors and interiors. Due to being marble, it can also be used in wet areas; showers, bathrooms, kitchens, etc. It can be installed with grout lines or dry-stacked without any gaps in between.
This item consists of a selection of lighter and darker gray tones. Effect it’ll create on your walls is sure to please eyes.
- App half-inch in thickness.
- Suitable for both interiors and exteriors.
- App 5 lb / sqft in weight.
Modular in dimensions.
When it comes to how fast we pick your orders, we’re in competition with no one but ourselves:
Marble Brick varieties are shipped out of Lowell, MA warehouse. Most orders placed in the morning get shipped the same day. Orders that arrive around noon hours or later, depart the following day (weekends and holidays excluded).
Important info about color tones:
There may be tone differences between materials that come from different batches, or even within the same batch. This product is natural marble, and it has a wide variety of tones in itself.
Additionally, photos are similar representations of colors but not a precise depiction of the exact tones. We spend every effort to get as close to the actual tones as technically possible, however there are always inevitable differences. In case of any second thoughts, we suggest ordering a sample package first. They will be fully deducted from your actual order. Samples can be found under the ‘samples’ category. We track which batch each sample was picked from and will try to accommodate an order from the same batch, but even then there may be a wide variety between pieces received.
Note for DIY’ers:
If you need help with how to measure the area, how to install, etc. Just call or shoot us an e-mail. We are here to help.
Pointing gaps between bricks are approximately 3/8″ thick. Coverage is calculated accordingly. In the case of creating effects with larger or narrower gaps, amount to be ordered would need to be increased/decreased accordingly. Always feel free to contact us with any questions you might have.
Returns & refunds:
We accept returns on undamaged merchandise for up to 30 days from the date materials are received. Value of goods are 100% refunded, however, shipping charges are not refunded. In addition, return shipment is also payable by the customer. Heavy nature of our materials are limiting us. But, we are creative with finding ways in minimizing the need for returns. If you’d like help with calculating the exact quantity you’ll need, just contact us. We’ll be happy to help. Similarly, if you have any doubts about the tones or would like to see the product closely first, you can order samples (found under the ‘samples’ category) to see it in person. We’ll send you a coupon in the amount of your samples purchase, so you can deduct it from your actual purchase. Having said these, if you end up deciding to return materials for any reason, we will gladly take them back.
Damage or loss during transit:
Don’t have any worries about damage or loss during transit. We take responsibility for these events until materials reach you. It’s a simple process to get replacement for what’s been damaged/lost:
- If shipment was delivered by parcel (Fedex, Ups, Dhl, etc.) please take photos and let us know the extent of damage (Photos are important because we need them to open our own claim with the carriers). We’ll either ship you replacement materials or refund you for whatever has been damaged, in a quick manner and without any hardship.
- If shipment is being delivered by freight, driver will ask you to sign a delivery document (called POD). Please indicate the damage or loss in that document, and take photos of both the damage and the document, then let the driver leave. Simply email us those photos and let us know the extent of damage, and we’ll ship you replacement materials. How important is it that you indicate the damage/loss on POD? Very important. We need it to open our own claim with the truckers, because without it, they’ll decline us right away.
What happens if material appears to be free of damage from the outside but you run into some broken pieces after opening the boxes? Don’t worry. This is called “concealed damage” and we cover that as well!
Any questions in mind? We’re always happy to help. Our world revolves around our customers.