RETURN & REFUND POLICY:
Products purchased through our website are eligible for a return within 15 days of the date received. Please see below points:
– Returned items must be free of damages.
– Back ordered or custom ordered materials that are not readily in stock at time of purchase are not available for returns or order cancellations. This is because these materials are shipped under special arrangements based on your order.
– Open boxes can be returned if materials inside have not been shifted with other boxes. Using materials from different boxes and consolidating the remaining pieces together will disqualify the return. Models have a certain arrangement of how color shadings are distributed in each box.
– Website purchases are archived and kept in records, so no need to keep and present a receipt for the refund. Just contact us regarding your return request and we will start the procedure.
– Your refund will be issued as soon as materials have arrived back in our warehouse and checked.
IMPORTANT: SHIPPING FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE ROUND TRIP. THAT IS; YOU WILL BE REFUNDED THE VALUE OF THE MATERIALS BUT NOT THE SHIPMENT EXPENSES, INCLUDING OUTGOING SHIPMENT THAT WENT FROM OUR WAREHOUSE TO YOU AND INCOMING SHIPMENT THAT WILL COME FROM YOUR LOCATION BACK TO US. HEAVY NATURE OF OUR MATERIALS IS LEAVING US WITH NO OTHER OPTIONS. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT WHAT YOU SEE IN THE PHOTOS, SIMPLY CONTACT US FOR FULLY REFUNDABLE SAMPLES BEFORE PLACING THE ACTUAL ORDER.
SHIPPING POLICY FOR BRICK AND STONE SERIES:
Although most orders placed before noon are shipped the same day, we make our promise for shipping to take place within 3 business days of order, in case we run into occasional hiccups with truck availabilities, weather conditions and such.
Shipping charges and material charges are separately listed in the cart. Clients are welcome to make their own shipping arrangements and avoid the shipping cost on our website. Our warehouse location is in Peabody, Massachusetts, 01960.
If you’ve chosen to have materials shipped to your address, we assume responsibility for damages that may occur during shipment. Please see the following two important conditions on this:
– If there is any damage upon arrival, please note it in the proof of delivery document (which is the document driver will have you sign at time of delivery) and take photos displaying the damage clearly. That way, we are able to deal with the truckers and insurance in getting compensated. If there is a high level of damage (as in the majority of materials appearing to have been damaged) reject the shipment as a whole.
– If upon arrival there were no signs of damage, but you later found out that there was damage, we have up to 3 days to open a claim under “concealed damages” category. After 3 days they will not accept any claims, so please let us know within that time frame.
A great majority of our shipments go to far away states and therefore shipped by freight. During checkout, you’ll have the option of selecting whether your address is “commercial/industrial” or “residential”.
– Residential address deliveries include liftgate service. This means that the driver will bring the truck as close to the building as he determines is safe and will use the electric liftgate on the back of the truck to lower the pallet to a suitable spot like a curb, driveway, etc. This does not entail carrying materials from this point to inside the building, as truckers regard this as a separate service called “inside delivery”. If you need inside delivery, please contact us and we will separately arrange it for you. It’s an available service for most regions, although there are extra costs associated.
– If you’ve selected commercial address during checkout, this does not include unloading. Driver will bring materials to the address but will not unload. If you do not have unloading equipment available at address, materials are individually packed in cardboard boxes so they can be manually unloaded without the need for any machinery. It’s worth noting that most brick series are 45 lb/box, mortars are 50 lb/bag, and stone series are 100 lb/box.
– If delivery address is within close proximity to our warehouse, we will bring the shipment in our own vehicles. In such case, we’ll do the unloading by placing boxes near your door at the ground level at no extra charge.
ENJOY YOUR PURCHASE AND LET US KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING.